Passport Renewals

Application for Passport Renewal By Mail

To renew your passport, you must fill out a DS-82 form. This form should be used for renewing a previously-issued U.S. passport either by mail or in person.

There are five criteria for using this form. Please use the following checklist to see if you are eligible to apply with a DS-82 form:
  • I can submit my most recent passport.
  • I was at least 16 years old when my most recent passport was issued.
  • I was issued my most recent passport less than 15 years ago.
  • My most recent U.S. passport book and/or U.S. passport card has not been lost, stolen, or damaged.
  • I use the same name as on my most recent passport; or since my passport was issued, I have had my name changed by marriage or court order and can submit proper documentation to reflect my name change.
Passport photos can be taken at our office. There is a $15 fee for new photos. 

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the passport application.